Independent Financial Advisors Melbourne 03 9725 9078
A message from the Priority1 Wealth Management team:
We are all being impacted by the coronavirus in a variety of ways. We want to let you know we’re here to support you, and we’re committed to helping you meet your financial needs and achieve your financial goals now and into the future.
Please be assured that we are set up to continue our operations and to support you during this time. Please call us with any Financial Planning needs you may have.
Stay safe and positive – we are all in this together.
Do you want an Independent financial Advisor?
From 1st July 2016 Priority1 Wealth Management group is proud to offer all clients only true independent advice. Also, with many advisors leaving the industry because they do not and will not met new industry education standards we are pleased to say we already meet the new higher FASEA education standards.
So, are our services what you are after?
Clients who benefit the most from our service;
- Are people who have decided they do not have the time, knowledge nor inclination to look after their financial stuff themselves so have decided to delegate that responsibility to us to take care of their all financial needs.
- Happy to pay our ongoing fee and engage us as their financial coach over the long term.
- There are looking for an ongoing relationship with someone to keep them on track to achieve their goals through economic, regulatory and their own personal changes.
- Place a high value on other things in their lives that are more important to them than money such as spending time with people and pursuits and passions that enhance their quality of life.
- Want simplicity, clarity, and structure in their financial affairs
- Have a commitment to follow-through on making smart decisions with their money
- Understand there is no short cut to any place worth going
- Are ready to hear the truth and embrace reality regarding their current financial situation, no matter what
- Value the role and appreciate working with a trusted advisor who serves as the head coach of a team of professionals for their benefit.
Four Simple Steps to make sure you get the right financial advice for you.
“As a busy person, I want to get in control of my money so I can be happier, less stressed, spend more time with my family and get to do the things I really want to do…”
Once we reach our capacity of clients we can serve, we may no longer accept new clients, to enable us to exclusively serve our existing Client Community.
What we do…
Priority1 Wealth Management Group is proud of its commitment to offer all new clients only true independent advice and transition all our existing clients to independent advice as soon as possible.
We add significant value to clients by teaching skills, passing on knowledge, setting up the right routines, and we keep things on track, so we have people in control over their money. This means they can then focus on things in their life more important to them than money such as relationships and a sense of purpose and so they can accomplish their goals, their aspirations and their financial freedom for the reasons that are important to them.
We do this by offering a true independent, accessible financial coaching solutions. We provide accountability to ensure the greatest probability the plan unfolds well. This is what provides the client the peace of mind to focus on more important things in their life.
We have our own Licence, which we alone own and run. Under our independent service offer we retain no commissions…of any sort! we charge no percentage based fees! Only flat dollar fees for the services YOU need. We only get paid by you. This means we work only for you.
Why we do what we do…
Our Mission is to lead our clients to greater levels of happiness, less stress, greater peace of mind and an increased feeling of security, starting with their financial wellbeing. Our aim is to improve the wellbeing of our community by providing financial education, so people have control over their money.
How we do it…
Based in Ringwood North in Melbourne and servicing clients all over Australia we provide discipline, accountability, education and information.
We are independent financial coaches who work with individuals, couples and their families who want to be in control over their money, are financial delegators, are passionate about their values and tangible goals and embrace an enduring relationship with their advisor.
We do our best work with people who want to manage their own financial destiny – but who know that they need a personal coach to help them get into position to do that.
The Latest News – Things you Need to Know
Click here to download our new FREE eBook – 5 Common Mistakes That May Ruin Your Retirement
We provide seminars to a variety of groups including workplaces and community groups. Our seminars can be tailored to suits your needs, they can involve an understanding of; a person’s own values and priorities; budgeting, why we need to save and how to manage money;...