Less than 5%
of people have control
over their financial direction
Care to be one of them?
Independent Financial Advisors Melbourne 03 9725 9078
A message from the Priority1 Wealth Management team:
We are all being impacted by the coronavirus in a variety of ways. We want to let you know we’re here to support you, and we’re committed to helping you meet your financial needs and achieve your financial goals now and into the future.
Please be assured that we are set up to continue our operations and to support you during this time. Please call us with any Financial Planning needs you may have.
Stay safe and positive – we are all in this together.
Will Give You Financial Advice
Get Some that Actually Works!
Four Simple Steps to make sure you get the right financial advice for you.
Do you want an Independent financial Advisor?
Priority1 Wealth Management group is proud to offer all clients only true independent advice. Also, with many advisors leaving the industry because they do not and will not met new industry education standards we are pleased to say we already meet the new higher FASEA education standards.
So, are our services what you’re after?
Clients who benefit the most from our service:
- Are people who have decided they do not have the time, knowledge nor inclination to look after their financial stuff themselves so have decided to delegate that responsibility to us to take care of their all financial needs.
- Happy to pay our ongoing fee and engage us as their financial coach over the long term.
- There are looking for an ongoing relationship with someone to keep them on track to achieve their goals through economic, regulatory and their own personal changes.
- Place a high value on other things in their lives that are more important to them than money such as spending time with people and pursuits and passions that enhance their quality of life.
- Want simplicity, clarity, and structure in their financial affairs
- Have a commitment to follow-through on making smart decisions with their money
- Understand there is no short cut to any place worth going
- Are ready to hear the truth and embrace reality regarding their current financial situation, no matter what
- Value the role and appreciate working with a trusted advisor who serves as the head coach of a team of professionals for their benefit.
What we do
Priority1 Wealth Management Group is proud of its commitment to offer all new clients only true independent advice and transition all our existing clients to independent advice as soon as possible.
We add significant value to clients by teaching skills, passing on knowledge, setting up the right routines, and we keep things on track, so we have people in control over their money. This means they can then focus on things in their life more important to them than money such as relationships and a sense of purpose and so they can accomplish their goals, their aspirations and their financial freedom for the reasons that are important to them.
We do this by offering a true independent, accessible financial coaching solutions. We provide accountability to ensure the greatest probability the plan unfolds well. This is what provides the client the peace of mind to focus on more important things in their life.
We have our own Licence, which we alone own and run. Under our independent service offer we retain no commissions…of any sort! we charge no percentage based fees! Only flat dollar fees for the services YOU need. We only get paid by you. This means we work only for you.
Why we do what we do
Our Mission is to lead our clients to greater levels of happiness, less stress, greater peace of mind and an increased feeling of security, starting with their financial wellbeing. Our aim is to improve the wellbeing of our community by providing financial education, so people have control over their money.
How we do it
Based in Ringwood North in Melbourne and servicing clients all over Australia we provide discipline, accountability, education and information.
We are independent financial coaches who work with individuals, couples and their families who want to be in control over their money, are financial delegators, are passionate about their values and tangible goals and embrace an enduring relationship with their advisor.
We do our best work with people who want to manage their own financial destiny – but who know that they need a personal coach to help them get into position to do that.
Enter your details to subscribe to our newsletter.
The Latest News - Things you Need to Know
Transfers of accumulated wealth from one generation to the next are part and parcel of everyday life. But the next 20 to 30 years will