This site provides information about the services and products of Priority1 Wealth Management Group Pty Ltd and certain other information. This screen contracts the terms upon which you may access this information and by proceeding beyond this screen, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Priority1 Wealth Management Group:
- Does not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information
- May change and update the information from time to time;
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site.
Users of this site must not:
- do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
- use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information;
- distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised.
The information contained in this site is general information only made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
You should seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional on whether the information is appropriate for your particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
Priority1 Wealth Management Group and its representatives are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained in this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by Priority1 Wealth Management Group.
Users of this site agree to indemnify Priority1 Wealth Management Group from all liability, cost and expense (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. As such, any personal information we collect on this website will be kept in the strictest confidence, and never released (either shared or sold) to any third party organisation.
Making a Complaint
We endeavour to provide you with the best advice and service at all times. If you are not satisfied with our services, then we encourage you to contact us. Please call us, send us an email or put your complaint in writing to our office. You can direct your complaint to your financial adviser or to one of our directors.
We aim to resolve complaints immediately. Where this is not possible, we will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within 48 hours. We will then explain our process to resolve your complaint and tell you who will handle your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response after 30 days, you can lodge your complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. You can contact AFCA on 1800 931 678 or via their website www.afca.org.au. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution which is free to consumers.