You can expect that our services will focus on:
- Strategic advice – how to maximise your outcomes within the current legislative and regulatory framework.
- Education – guidance about about how to handle your money and grasp financial concepts.
- Being a translator – of tax law, of investment philosophies, of the financial language.
- Partnership – we can work with you to define your needs and set your future goals, and we will encourage you to keep to your plans in order to achieve those goals.
- Goal setting – as we know, the first step to achieving your goals is to write them down. Once we have our goals set out we are more likely to keep our focus on our future rather than be distracted and lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Helping you make sound investment decisions, rather than emotional reactions.
- Providing a steady influence in volatile times.
- Decisions – It’s not just the actions and decisions that we help people to make; it’s the actions and decisions that we help you avoid that are sometimes more powerful and valuable.
- Portfolio management – keeping it within your risk profile regardless of what the markets do and, of course, helping you understand what your risk profile is in the first place.
- Investment selection – sorting through the thousands of investments available to arrive at a portfolio that is appropriate and robust.
- Risk management – in addition to managing the risk in an investment portfolio, we ensure you consider the unthinkable and put in place plans (or policies) to protect your family.
- Answering to your financial questions – if we don’t have the answer, we have the resources and skills to find it.
Of course, taking care of all your paperwork.